Creative Project Manager
The Creative Project Manager is responsible for:
- Performing project completion using internal or external customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery.
- Coordinating cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity, which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget
Essential Job Functions:
- Create and oversee the project definition, management and execution of email marketing programs
- Manage both individual and team time to the scope of work for retainer and non-retainer work
- Manage email calendars, campaign production, QA, and execution
- Create and presenting project status reports to account management and client
- Participate in educational and training initiatives for personal and professional growth
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good time management skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Good listening skills
- Self-starter with a strong initiative
- Minimum of 2-5 years of directly related work experience
- Relevant experience should include one of the following:
- Marketing Agency
- Marketing Communications
- Email Marketing Management
- Experience in any of the related competencies (i.e.: email design, email development, CMS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Marketing and/or Business
- Equivalent Work Experience
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top