About the Opportunity
Our team is in need of great Mid-Level Copywriter who finds inspiration across all channels. Automotive copywriting a must — retail content highly preferred. Credit Card experience a plus.
- Writes creative, on-strategy copy across all channels
- Writes and edits materials
- Follows industry best-practices and provided guidelines
- Partners with other team members to develop ideas that are on-brief and on-strategy
- Ensures flawless execution of work
- Collaborates with project teams to plan, organize and execute assigned projects via BaseCamp
- May manage external sources relating to copy issues
- Maintains stewardship of client’s tone, voice and brand standards
- Partners with Account Team to solve problems
- Maintains file-management, using consistent naming conventions and procedures
- Manage multiple projects
Knowledge & Skills
- Able to produce basic concepts that will be improved upon by more senior staff
- Able to utilize good spelling and grammar
- Able to partner well with team members to concept creative, on-strategy ideas
- Good time management skills
- Working knowledge of relevant software
- Learning to partner with Account Team to answer client needs
- Understanding of how to write for digital as well as off-line
- Alert to social, mobile and developing technologies
- Basic presentation skills
- Begins to think strategically
Duties & Responsibilities
- Writes & edit copy across all channels that may include, direct mail, email, sell sheets
- Work closely with the team to brainstorm ideas, create unique concepts and develop messaging for new campaigns and whatever other materials are needed
- Shares & present ideas to senior team members and clients
- Maintains stewardship of client’s tone, voice and brand standards.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and other similar products is preferred
- Great collaborator
- Passionate about your work but receptive to feedback and direction
- Work quickly and juggle a large workload
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude, competitive spirit, forward thinking, accurate and detail oriented once past the conceptual stage!
- Requires 2-5 years of related experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top