Client Services Representative
The role of Account Executive is to provide service to our clients by assisting assigned account teams in a variety of tasks. Tasks include but are not limited to: campaign management, processing orders, running data counts, ordering data files, preparing correspondence, and target market analysis. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and is solution driven. Must be able to multi-task while remaining efficient and keeping with assigned deadlines. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Epsilon is a company built on data and digital technology, thus the ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of Excel and possess analytic thinking skills. Reports to Client Services Director.
- Proposal preparation, presentation preparation and campaign management
- Consumer demographic, database searches, and analysis
- Proof submissions, corrections, and approvals
- Develop and deliver progress reports and required documentation (i.e. forecast, ROI, campaign results, and sales strategy)
- Liaise between sales department and other departments
- Provide direct support to Team (in person and via phone). Will function as the go to person when the Account Lead is out of pocket.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Help update contacts in Salesforce.
- Supports billing process, credit issues, open orders and nonpayment issues.
- College degree in the area of specialty and at least 2-5 years of experience in sales
- Experience in Direct Mail and Digital Marketing a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, contractors, and other departments
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Adept at conducting research into sales-related issues and products
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Customer service skills required
- Strong ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced office environment
- Professional and energetic work attitude
- Overtime may be required in order to meet project deadlines
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices and objects
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top