Client Development Manager
- Chicago, IL
Client Development Manager - (0104884)
The Client Development Manager will grow acurrent book of business. They will identify, influence, present, closedeals with customers and meet and exceed quotas by leading and leveragingConversant's capabilities.
- An individual contributorrole that is responsible for significant revenue growth by using generalbusiness acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Conversant solutionscan help clients achieve their business goals
- Coordinateinternal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective basedsolutions for client
- Create and delivercustomized sales opportunities that address the client's compelling events andhelp them meet their goals
- Effectively facilitateday-to-day management of accounts both internally and externally
- Build relationships withkey marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers within clientorganizations, while understanding landscape and gaining account penetration
- Negotiate and closecontracts with client's key decision makers
- 3-5+ Years ofProfessional Sales & Marketing Business Experience
- Multi-disciplinedmarketer who is versed across channels; online, direct mail, catalog, newspaper
- Self-motivated - Able toidentify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales
- Ability to assess clientobjectives and formulate communications strategy directly to those clientobjectives within display advertising
- Comfortable withconsultative sales and solution selling
- Strong business andstrategic planning acumen
- Solid quantitativebackground with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
- Understanding ofmarketing program design, execution, and measurement
- Strong negotiationskills
- Effective communicationacross multiple levels of an organization
- Works well in ateam/highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated Sales &Business Development Experience
- Strong Computer Skills:Microsoft Office and Sales Management software (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- BA/BS with strong academicrecord
Conditions of Employment All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
About Epsilon Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon participates in E-Verify.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Epsilon.
Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Epsilon will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Primary Location: USA - United States-3090 - Illinois-50082 - Chicago-L5-Chicago, IL - CNVR
Work Locations: L5-Chicago, IL - CNVR
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Feb 6, 2020, 10:38:43 AM
Back to top