Client Account Executive
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Provide management of day-to-day activities with a focus on technology development process to support client and customer needs
- Develop and maintains relationship with clients at appropriate levels
- Possess knowledge of all work in progress
- Assist in development of project schedules in conjunction with the team
- Traffic projects internally to ensure proper client approvals are obtained
- Strengthen and add value to the client relationship
- Prepare well-organized, clear and concise communications
- Notify team of scope changes through change requests
- Works closely with other team members across all fields (Management, Account, Creative, Technology, PM)
- Leverage knowledge of technology capabilities to provide recommendations
- Participate in team and client meetings to understand business needs and offer solutions
- Develop presentation skills
- 3+ years’ experience in an Agency environment
- Organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented
- People skills; ability to build relationships and work with a wide range of personalities – both internal and client level
- Good communication skills; both spoken and written
- Professional manner
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, adaptive, with the ability to work under project circumstances ranging from mostly independent to closely managed
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, evolving, dynamic environment
- PMP certification
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top