Business Systems Analyst
The Business Analyst will directly support the Manager of Information Security Governance to deliver reporting and analysis with a specific focus on performance metrics of the organization. The Analyst will utilize various tools to extract, organize and analyze large amounts of data, in order to create and effectively communicate insights to leadership.
The Business Analyst position consists of the following activities
- Gather, organize, analyze, maintain and interpret data
- Communicate and deliver insights effectively
- Understand key metrics, report structure, and processes
- Maintain data integrity for all data used in analysis
- Use various information security tools to query data accurately and efficiently
- Combine data exports from various different sources in order to analyze and create relationships
- Understand the sources and structure of various data in order to recommend direction or decisions
- Use spreadsheets and database tools to manipulate large amounts of data to create insightful reports
- Create ad-hoc reporting and insights
- Assist in the creation of automated reports to reduce manual effort and establish automated recurring report generation
- Use tools to design and build basic dashboards and visualizations to show trends, patterns, relationships and analyses with clarity to deliver impactful insight
- Use verbal and written communication skills to deliver analytical observations and recommendations
- Be able to explain and reproduce processes and methods to reinforce data integrity and walk business users through the logical steps used to arrive at conclusions
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of four (4) years of experience
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite, with high a proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and presentation skills
- Ability to use creativity and critical thinking to innovate and solve complex problems
- Ability to prioritize, and manage multiple tasks, with a high degree of efficiency and organization
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment, and the ability to be able to adapt to unexpected obstacles and barriers
- Ability to quickly learn new tools, methods and processes to continue to improve analytical output
- High level of intellectual curiosity – ability to ask the right questions to get a good understanding of the problem.
- Has the ability to articulate technical information into a meaningful message that clearly explains issue, impact, and resolution.
- Ability to work independently to solve complex problems as well as seek out answers with minimal information.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top