Associate Project Manager
Epsilon is looking for a top-notch Associate Project Manager to join our team. You are an organized person who likes the challenge of reining in chaos as much as you enjoy proactively and methodically executing tasks. You will support Project and Account Teams in the management of design and implementation of digital solutions for our clients. You will be taught how to manage projects and clients through a variety of project management tasks, from the management of small design and email production projects to the management of maintenance projects for existing clients as well as support on more complex, high-volume, high-visibility digital marketing programs and websites.
The Associate Project Manager will be working with a collaborative team comprised of members from Epsilon at our San Francisco office and our client’s Mountain View Headquarters.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Your primary responsibility is to support Project and Account Managers in the day-to-day management of their projects and clients. You will be expected to work with both clients and internal teams. The Associate Project Manager will:
- Work closely with the Project Manager or Account Team and the clients to support the management of email programs
- Drive the project team to meet the agreed-upon timelines as agreed upon, maintaining the critical path
- Escalate issues to Project Manager or Account Team that cannot be resolved within the project teams when those issues ultimately impact the schedule and/or project deliverables
- Hold or support regular team meetings to manage schedule, obtain updates, discuss issues, and resolve problems with the project
- Communicate major milestones and priorities, as well as bottlenecks and other problems, which affect a successful delivery
- Prepare project documentation, including meeting notes, status reports, and change management and client approval documents
- Ensure that project teams input hours, run weekly reports on project burn, and present reports to Account Team or Client Partner
The candidate must have proven ability and qualifications in the following areas:
- 1–2 years’ work experience in a professional office environment
- 1+ year of advertising, marketing or web-related experience
- 0-1+ year of project management or project coordination experience involving development and deployment of consumer- or business-oriented websites and/or web-based applications
- Experience at a creative agency or in professional services a plus
- Maturity and experience necessary to lead multifunctional teams and interact with clients
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills required; able to drive decisions and ensure progress in the face of obstacles
- Good understanding of digital technologies and projects
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining high-quality work
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and deliver results on time; graceful under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office; proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Drive preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top