Art Director 1
Are you ready to join the creative engine for the world’s largest global permission-based email provider? Epsilon is looking for a Creative Director to specialize in creating email for one of its Fortune 500 automotive clients.
We are looking for a art director who can demonstrate expertise in:
- Creating strategic best in class digital email marketing
- Work within a dynamic account focused organization
- All while managing multiple high volume customer-focused digital email marketing programs concurrently.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops and designs digital media with an emphasis on email.
- Collaborates with project teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects.
- Maintains stewardship of client’s look, tone and feel.
- Prepares materials from client presentation through development hand off.
- Partners with copywriters to develop a range of ideas and designs that are on-brief and on-strategy.
- Partners with Account team to solve problems.
- Maintains file-management, using consistent naming conventions and procedures.
Knowledge & Skills
- Good sense of aesthetic, typography and practicing knowledge of information design and Hands-on understanding of fundamental principles of digital marketing
- Knowledge of industry relevant multimedia software/programs.
- Able to produce solid concepts and execute on direction received from ACD or CD.
- Able to think strategically, understands the values of the briefs.
- Understanding of digital technology, and how to use it to enhance the creative idea. Alert to social, mobile and developing technologies.
- Able to partner with creative team members to concept creative, on-strategy ideas.
- Strong time management skills.
- Able to partner with Account team to answer client needs and ensure on-strategy design.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Experience with creative agencies/professional services is preferred.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- The ability to provide an online portfolio displaying bodies of work
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top