ANALYST, EMEA: Strategy & Insight – Epsilon / Conversant
Based in PUTNEY, South West London
At Epsilon, we’re obsessed with understanding our clients, their customers and what makes everyone tick. We take a deep dive into the target market and once we’ve “got it” we then use this knowledge to build relationships between brands and customers.
Our everyday work is a heady mix of data, technology and creativity. The amazing brains in our offices across Europe fuse science and art to produce the results that clients like Google, Tesco and Jaguar Land Rover expect day in, day out.
Most brands have an associate manifesto crammed with aims, values and beliefs. Not us. We look after our people really, really well and all we ask in return is that everyone who works for us strives for excellence in every aspect of their work, every day.
Conversant is a division of Epsilon, the global leader in creating customer connections that build brand and business equity.
With 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide, Epsilon has been recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, and by All Disciplines as the #1 US Agency.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB….
To deliver analytics services to the Strategic Services EMEA client base. Your level of skill / experience will determine the depth and level of responsibility in the role.
- Develop highly statistical techniques to analyse customer behaviour
- Help provide strategic input in regards to improvement on customer data warehouse
- Drive insights from key industry sectors by analysing the behaviour of customer segments
- Drive predictive modelling of customer behaviour and its impact on KPIs and budgets
- Gain insights from and manage large datasets
- Assess the performance of marketing campaigns and its impact on the behaviour of customer segments
- Extract insights from findings and construct a compelling narrative to turn insights into implications, and implications into business recommendations
- Develop a relationship with client services and technical teams including key client stakeholders providing insight on trends and identifying potential opportunities and threats.
JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES….
- Work closely with the Consultants and Senior Insight Analysts on the delivery of analytics and modelling solutions including attendance at internal and external meetings as and when required
- Work closely with the Senior Insight Analysts on the compilation and running of SAS code for Strategic Services projects
- Work closely with the data management team on the creation and verification of a Data Platform
- Provide appropriate advice and support to the Account Management teams including attendance at internal and external meetings
- Work closely with the Senior Insight Analysts on the research of market trends
- Assume responsibility for ensuring all assigned projects are delivered to the client in a timely and accurate manner
- Assume responsibility for ensuring all internal training documents specific to the role are complete and up-to-date
SOME OF WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE….
- Experience with SAS and understanding of SAS programming and procedures essential
- Experience in analysing email marketing data essential
- Experience in analysing transactional data desirable
- Experimental design and multivariate testing experience desirable though not essential
- Understanding of regression models, and alternative modelling techniques, such as CHAID
- Analytical skills to extract, interrogate, and analyse data
- Ability to communicate statistical techniques to a non-technical audience
- Good organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
SOME OF WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE….
- BSc (Hons) in Statistics or in a quantitative field
- Experience with databases comprised of data from multiple sources
- Knowledge of direct marketing essential and email marketing desirable
- Solid experience within an analytical/marketing environment
We offer an excellent work environment, great benefits and pay!
Please apply if you are interested.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Ranked the #1 Agency by the Hub Magazine, Catapult is the integrated behavior-based marketing services agency that delivers accelerated business growth through the Art of Conversion™. This unique data-driven approach identifies the core, actionable insights that inspire brilliant creative with the power to convert consumers into shoppers, shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal advocates. Headquartered in Westport, CT, Catapult leverages the expertise of more than 300 employees across 11 offices in major retailer geographies including Minneapolis, Bentonville, Chicago, Dallas, Cincinnati, Nashville, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Seattle and Tampa. Catapult is an Epsilon brand. For more information: http://www.catapultmarketing.com/, follow on Twitter @CatapultMktg or call 1.203.682.4000.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top