Agency Customer Support 2
Qualifications & Responsibilities
Top-ranked national direct marketing agency is seeking an Agency Customer Support Representative. The ideal candidate will have 1-2+ years’ experience in direct marketing and digital marketing. The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining excellence in client service and handling the day-to-day responsibilities of communicating with the sales teams and peers.
Attention to detail, time management, and prioritizing daily work are critical to success in the role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary point of contact for field sales teams to execute direct mail campaigns across all Epsilon OEMs
- Captures all dealer requested details for each campaign, working with Creative, Data, and Production to in-market each individual direct mail enrollment
- Ensure all information is captured on the enrollment forms; work with Sales team to gather all needed info
- Oversees implementation of all projects ensuring accurate, efficient, and timely execution
- Ensures that all client requests are handled in a timely manner
- Establishes an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and product lines
- Work with various internal and external data partners to ensure accuracy of lead lists and campaign programming
- Supervises creative development
- Manages internal approvals
- Supervises in-house data activities to ensure accuracy
- Maintains high quality control procedures and make recommendations as necessary for improvements
- Supervises production activities to ensure accuracy and quality of printed materials
- Reviews all print production proofs, mail sign-offs
- Increase efficiency and profitability of the program
- Works with Account Supervisor/Account Director to ensure processes are documented
- Position will interact with every department in the company and will interact with client senior management
- Strong communication and administration skills are essential
- The ideal candidate would be a self-starter and would require minimal direct supervision
- Work involves frequent sitting, standing, light lifting (up to 25 lbs)
- Basic Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel)
- 1-5 yrs. customer service experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross functional dynamic team environment
- Ability to maintain positive, professional demeanor at all times
- Attention to detail, ability to proofread
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top