Agency Customer Support 1
- Help manage and fulfill client projects.
- Participate in marketing planning process.
- Oversee production of marketing programs.
- Oversee creation of marketing support materials
- Coordinate shipping of marketing support materials
- Create and oversee the production of sales materials
- Verify accuracy of projects and manage approvals of scheduled programs.
- Propose and promote strategic improvements to client’s program.
- Increase efficiency and profitability of the program.
- Work with Creative department and ensure that creative is on target with existing plan.
- Supervise outside vendors.
- Manage all data processing and list information, including reports.
- Analyze results of marketing programs.
- Communicate reports and results to account teams and client
- Sorting, filing and shipping of support and sales materials
- Maintain team calendars
- Maintain SharePoint – organize, post and update files
- Adhere to policies and guidelines pertaining to confidentiality, security, safety and professional conduct.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with coursework in related area (marketing, communications, advertising)
- 1-5 yrs. customer service experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel)
- Ability to work effectively in a cross functional dynamic team environment
- Ability to maintain positive, professional demeanor at all times
- Attention to detail, ability to proofread
- Work involves frequent sitting, standing, light lifting (up to 25 lbs)
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top