Agency - Account Executive
The Account Executive will manage tactical execution of programs as well as manage client relationships relative to those programs. Both direct mail and email programs may be part of the AE responsibility. The Account Executive will serve as the primary day-to-day contact with clients and coordinate with onsite tactical staff.
• Effectively manage direct and digital/email marketing programs for client account, including program recommendations, project execution and results analysis.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients at appropriate levels.
• Possess minute-by-minute knowledge of all work in progress.
• Assist in the generation of presentations, conference reports, program reporting and status reports.
• Work independently and with others as part of a team in a highly organized and detail-oriented manner while coordinating multiple projects simultaneously.
• Effectively negotiate client and agency needs and desires.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications is highly preferred.
• 2-3 years of work experience preferred. Direct Marketing a plus. Applicable internship experience will be considered.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint expertise. MS Project experiences a plus.
• Proven track record in execution of detailed projects and ability to demonstrate critical decision making skills.
• Manage direct marketing programs for one or more client programs, including strategic planning, project execution and results analysis. Strong emphasis on direct mail and email programs.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients through daily contact and ensures client satisfaction.
Examples of Duties:
• Manages execution of projects, delegates tasks and monitors progress to ensure timely, accurate delivery of service
• Develops creative briefs, manages development and execution of creative concepts.
• Develops data processing specifications. Monitors data processing activities and audits output to ensure accuracy.
• Monitors quality control procedures and revises as necessary.
• Works with the production team to ensure accuracy and quality of printed materials. Reviews and approves specifications, paper samples, color separations, proofs, press checks, envelope sign offs and insertion samples.
• Develops direct marketing recommendations and agency point of views
• Conducts competitive research
• Develops project estimates and coordinates project billing
• Leads the weekly internal and client status meeting
• Onsite point of contact for client
Conditions of Employment All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
About Epsilon Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Senior Business Analyst
Mayela serves clients by gathering notes on specific technical enhancements needed to improve engagement. Then she collaborates with Epsilon’s Development Team to make those enhancements a reality.
Back to top