Adobe Campaign Developer (Remote)
- Atlanta, GA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
• Delivery of Adobe Campaign software solutions including Campaigns, ETL processes, and Web Applications
• Configuration and design to meet business needs
• Proactive problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution
• Facilitation of requirements gathering
• Bachelor's Degree preferred or 5+ years of equivalent work experience required
• Eager to learn new applications of traditional technologies
• Able to articulate and convey technical concepts to a mixed audience
• Familiarity with enterprise software and project implementation life cycles
• Knowledge of CRM and/or marketing applications and processes is a plus
• 5+ years of SQL development experience including ETL implementations
• 5+ years of enterprise software implementation experience
• At least 1-year experience working with XML is desirable
• Hands-on experience using various flavors of Linux and Windows is a plus
• 2 years minimum of experience with Adobe Campaign platform and + 1 more year in working on Campaign management technology implementations
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
Back to top