- *Must have Digital Marketing with Pharmaceutical Industry exp.**
The Account Supervisor is responsible for the management of specified client relationships (retainer or project based) including account service, project management, and financial accountability for profit contribution. The Account Supervisor also leads the account team on all matters of execution.
- Flawless execution of clients’ programs and plan tactics and follow-through
- Coordinate with production and creative groups on program development
- Contribute to Strategic Planning and Concept Development
- Proactive thought-leadership across all aspects of the business
- Keep senior management accurately informed and current on all aspects of work activity
- Oversee post-program Evaluation
- Develop multi-channel communication plans
- Manage financial tracking and reporting by assisting account team with monthly job reconciliations and utilizing the Advantage system to track all costs and time
- Work with senior team members on development and management of a profitable business/account plan
- Lead the development of new concept ideas that enhance Epsilon’s ongoing business efforts with the client and demonstrate the ability to sell in these concepts to the client
- Creatively and proactively provide solutions to client business issues and challenges
- Provide leadership, mentorship and management for direct reports, where applicable
- Act as agency ambassador internally and externally
- Provide leadership with respect to the Epsilon culture
(and such other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time)
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- A minimum of four years of relevant work experience in the pharma space – both HCP and consumer a plus
- Strong CRM/digital experience – CRM operations experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical regulatory environment
- The ability to drive and/or assist on the steps necessary to get various programs launched.
- Possess strong planning, project management, communication and executional skills.
- Must possess excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrate understanding of the essentials of marketing and can drive and/or assist in the steps necessary to get a program launched
- The ability to interface and communicate with the client
- The ability to meet or exceed client expectations in the area of account management
- Should have high standards, a strong work ethic and be able to function autonomously, while retaining team membership and spirit.
- Thorough and accurate communication ability
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top