ACCOUNT MANAGER – Epsilon
Based in TOKYO
Epsilon is the global leader in creating customer connections that build brand and business equity. A new breed of Agency for a consumer empowered world, our unique approach harnesses the power of rich data, world-leading technologies, engaging creativity and transformative ideas to ignite connections between brands and customers, delivering dramatic results.
Recognised by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM / Direct Marketing Network, #1 US Agency from all disciplines and #2 US Digital Agency Network.
We employ 5000+ Associates in 60 offices worldwide.
Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more info go to epsilon.com
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE….
The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining a portfolio of clients focusing on Japanese market with in-region support of some regional programs, and managing the delivery of digital projects.
You will be the main point of contact for the client stakeholders for ongoing program maintenance and account relationship management, throughout the service and project lifecycle, communicating with, troubleshooting and advising the client.
In order to provide and maintain exceptional quality of service and project delivery, you will work collaboratively with other teams including strategy, UX, project management and technology both in-region and remotely to deliver exceptional work.
This position is based in Japan and will report in to the Client Service Director – Japan.
- Work directly with the client to support the development of strategy, program enhancement, campaign setup, execution and reporting.
- Generate reports from digital platform and review campaign performance on regular basis with the client.
- Contribute to the preparation of program and business reviews.
- Manage on-going digital projects and campaigns, ensuring project resources and internal teams are apprised of client updates and direction.
- Gather business requirements for new projects and campaigns and manage their implementation in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Act as a strategic resource for the client by providing consultation on industry best practices and ideas to enhance digital marketing efforts.
- Work with clients and internal teams to optimize email, online and offline marketing campaign performance, such as developing test strategies or segmented marketing tactics.
- Provide insights into lifecycle messaging strategy, analysis/reporting, and performance improvement through customer acquisition, retention, cross-sell and winback.
- Provide desktop research support for pre-sales activities across the APAC region on an as needed basis.
- Identifying and developing clear regional/market account plans that lead the client on the path to digital maturity
- Support the reporting of benchmarks and insights on digital campaigns
- Manage client expectations effectively, anticipate client needs and proactively provide relevant solutions.
- Guide the resolution of technical support issues and escalating upwards where appropriate.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE THAT WILL CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS YOUR SUCCESS IN THE ROLE….
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience in a comparable position.
- CRM or digital agency experience required.
- Advanced Excel skills required, intermediate SQL is desirable.
- Independent and able to perform well under pressure. Act with diligence and autonomy.
- Solid project management skills. Ability to plan and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to build and grow client relationships.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills with technical aptitude.
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written) in English and Japanese.
We offer an excellent work environment, great benefits and pay!
Please apply if you are interested.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top