• Provide management of day-to-day activities of components of marketing programs for client account by ensuring accurate, timely execution of projects
• Develops and maintains relationships with clients at appropriate levels through daily contact
• Possesses minute-by-minute knowledge of all work in progress
• Gains an understanding of the client's business and product lines and utilizes that knowledge to establish credibility with client counterparts, and help drive recommendations based on the business goals
• Assists in the development of project schedules in conjunction with team
• Traffics projects internally ensuring proper approvals are obtained
• Assists with the development and execution of creative concepts
• Reviews copy decks and mechanicals and obtains proper sign off from internal team and client
• Prepares data processing specifications and perform audits
• Coordinates or leads efforts with production team to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables and obtains proper sign off
• Coordinates or Directs third party vendor services
• Prepares well-organized, clear and concise communications
• Responsible for Change Requests to notify team of scope changes
• Responsible for Alerting Management of any significance client changes or barriers that impact budget and/or timelines
• Works closely with other business functions; collaboration
• Point of contact for the client; liaison to Epsilon; represent the client interests; Agency
• Driver of communication with client; expectation setting, ex: budget, timeline, scope
• Understand financial reporting and process; profit and loss management; may lead the efforts to create the content of the reports
• Responsible for day-to-day functions of our business, including: revenue processes, accounting, and reporting
• Estimating staffing and scoping for projects, including retainers and contracts
• Consistently strengthens and adds value to the client relationships
• Leverage knowledge of technology capabilities to provide recommendations and solutions to clients
• Thorough understanding of competitive landscape and development and application of leadership in area of expertise
Knowledge & Skills
• Able to multi-task
• Using understanding of the marketing landscape to innovate and drive growth
• Identify and create opportunities to partner with internal and external stakeholders to improve processes and practices
• Able to work independently and mentor junior team members
• Strong knowledge of marketing technologies
• Good problem solving skills
• Able to adapt to rapidly changing expectations
• Good organizational skills and time management
• Excellent communication skills
• Drive business development plans and pitches
• Develop and deliver effective presentations
• Uses analytics and insights to develop opportunities and solutions for clients
• Requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree required
Conditions of Employment All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
About Epsilon Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Back to top