Account Executive: A client facing role that
- Assists with development and management of client projects.
- Participates in marketing planning process.
- Works with internal and external teams to ensure accuracy of projects and campaigns
- Assists with project management & campaign implementation to ensure timely, flawless implementation of client programs
- Responsible for project cost management & billing/invoicing
- Works with Creative department and ensure that creative is on target with existing plan
- Works with Account Supervisor to analyze & report results of marketing programs.
- Primary point of contact for specific projects and campaigns – serves as expert/knowledge base for the specific needs of assigned programs
- Manages client and internal approvals
- Verification and confirmation of all billing and project costs
- Work with Account Manager to develop contingency plans in case of delays, errors or other potential roadblocks
- Liaise/interface with other internal departments and client as needed to ensure successful execution of campaigns
Additional skills required:
- Technically inclined
- Flexible hours; able to work with Latin America and US time zones
- Communication: ability to work in a team environment and interface with all cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and comfortable multi-tasking
Nice to have:
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top