A top-ranked national direct marketing agency is looking for a Account Executive to work out of their Irving, TX office to manage a major direct marketing account. Individual must have experience in managing and executing consumer marketing programs, involving the creation and deployment of direct mail, email, digital and print media programs.
The Account Executive will manage client relationships relative to direct marketing engagements. The Account Executive will serve as the primary day-to-day contact with clients and coordinate with onsite tactical staff.
- Assist account teams with execution of day-to-day activities for direct marketing programs within major accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients at appropriate levels.
- Track all work in progress.
- Establish regular client communication.
- Deliver presentations, conference reports and status reports.
- Work independently in a highly organized and detail-oriented manner while coordinating multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications.
- 2+ years of Direct Marketing and/or General Advertising experience preferred. Applicable internship experience will be considered.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- An aptitude to learn Relationship Marketing industry (trends, competitors, etc.).
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint expertise.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top