Digital Marketing, Account Director in a Healthcare or Pharma related industry required…
The Account Director is expected to perform all job duties including the following:
- Serve as primary contact for all email campaigns to both client and internal teams
- Manages and leads the agency team in all aspects of project development and ensure delivery of high-quality creative work product standards (i.e., excellent creative, on target strategically, on time, and on budget)
- Works cross-functionally with client’s brands, technology teams, agencies, and internal teams to deliver on their e-mail marketing strategy, developing detailed project specifications, manage workload, and providing end-to-end project management.
- Organizes, plans, and works with implementation team to execute email marketing projects and campaigns from conception through implementation.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction through timely and accurate execution of all email marketing campaigns/projects and frequent status communications.
- Participate in the quality assurance process to ensure final product meets client’s expectations by deploying and evaluating test emails to a variety of ISPs
- Schedule and track campaign deployments
- Monitor bounce back procedures and ensure proper cleansing of database
- Maintain email campaign process documentation
- Maintain email standards including opt-in/out processes, email size, HTML, format, etc.
- Provide daily/weekly reports on email performance and select other campaign performance, including open, click and conversion rates
- Manages general financial reporting, project budgets, and monthly invoicing related to Interactive projects
- Proactively monitors competitive market information and performance of email campaigns to make effective strategic decisions and campaign adjustments
- Provide e-mail best practices to client including privacy, spam, formatting and deliverability
- Participates in development of marketing and tactical plans
- Participates in strategy discussions and client presentations
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 8 or more years of experience managing email marketing campaigns (client side, agency, or email service provider)
- Direct marketing and multi-channel marketing experience
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical experience
- Excellent client service and problem solving skills in order to minimize problem escalation to senior team members and ability to provide recommendations for resolution
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top