Role Summary: The Account Coordinator/Data Solutions Technician is responsible for working with our Sales and support teams to provide the highest quality products and services to our internal and external customers. Primary responsibility is timely and accurate delivery of statistical models, count / list fulfillments, and data overlay/installs. May also have supporting efforts for email and online promotion. Serves as a contact resource for customers, service bureaus, and other internal partners.
Key Accountabilities / Metrics:
- Execute count / order parameters to client/sales specifications
- Quality control of all projects using prescribed verification processes
- Meet and maintain departmental quality metrics
- Finance Administration / Internal Billing Support and SOX Compliance
- Document Retention
- Timely execution of deliverables meeting / exceeding client expectations / deadlines
- Process order parameters through proprietary systems
- Meet Departmental productivity metrics
- Order/Workflow Management
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Knowledge and Skill Development
- Attain proficiency thresholds within required interval
- Continuous Learning
- Maintain working knowledge of Industry, systems, process, and products
- Participate in training sessions as scheduled to supplement required technical knowledge
- Organizational and Interpersonal Positioning (Focus on the Bottom Line , Acting with honor and Character, Relating Skills)
- Assist teammates to ensure obligations to internal/external customers are met
- Gains Trust and Support of Peers
- Encourages collaboration
- Represents own interests yet is fair to others
- Acts in line with core values/beliefs of the business
- Keeps confidences, admits mistakes, doesn't misrepresent the facts for personal gain
- Takes responsibility/ownership for day to day assignments/activities
- Applies and maintains privacy and data security standards appropriately
- Maintains a customer first mindset in in promoting effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Timely Decision Making
- Decision Quality
- Ethics and Values
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Integrity and Trust
- Peer Relationships
- Problem Solving
- Process Management
- Technical Learning
- Time Management
- Effective Communication
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Computer Skills: Demonstrated comfort and proficiency working in Windows, GUI, and Command Line interfaces such Unix (as applicable)
- 1 year direct marketing experience (preferred) and / or 2 years previous Sales support/customer service experience
- Customer focused - similar customer services experience
- High attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge quickly
- Flexible and adaptable in managing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Working conditions: Flexibility relative to Scheduling / Overtime relative to the needs of the business
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
About Epsilon Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Back to top