Test Engineer with SQL & UNIX knowledge
- Zurich, Switzerland
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems seeks IT Professionals to join a cross-functional and self-organized team for a world-leading investment bank. As a part of a team, you will work on your application, taking responsibilities of communication, development, testing and delivering it to the client. The team uses agile development practices (Scrum, CI, Automated Test Execution).
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Test analysis, test case design and test execution; expand the coverage of new and existing functionalities. (Manual test and Automated test area)
- Develop, implement, optimize and analyze existing SQL queries
- Proactively share knowledge and expertise with client stakeholders
- Keep an eye on possible innovations
- Work closely with the Product Owners, Business Analysts and other Stakeholders to analyze stories and identify TC for automation
- Conduct exploratory testing alongside developers within sprints to ensure the highest quality standards
- Strong knowledge of SQL. Ability to write complex SQL queries
- Knowledge of UNIX / Linux (solid practical experience)
- Hands-on manual and automation testing experience
- Test management skills (report creation, planning, meeting with IT and Business)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good English communication skills and attitude in teamwork
- Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in Agile SDLC
- ISTQB exam
- Experience with CI (Jenkins)
- Finance background
- Knowledge of TDD/BDD frameworks (Cucumber, JBehave)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland
Back to top