EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a Test Automation Solution Architect to join our team in Budapest.
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sales activities: direct communications with potential customers, RFP processing, development of proposals for implementation and design of the solution, presentation of the proposed solution to a customer, participation in meetings with customer representatives
- Make a decision how we will automate web services testing considering wide-specter of available tools, knows constrains, consider how much time we have, what's the number of services we need coverage, sell the proposal to customer considering advantages and disadvantages, play consultant role
- Develop PoC from scratch to take several tools, create architectural document, describe components, show which layers we have, how they are interacting with them. PoC should contain one test which could be run in browser on mobile device and on desktop. Listen customer problem, ask additional questions, find priority tasks in strategy, document
- Architect solution for API testing of middleware - mechanism of studying logs, bases. One message create several messages to one system and several to another. After that it collects results. Need to create system which get understanding where is a bug. Select correct logs to search for important messages
- Analyze application architecture, find layers, what could be covered via UI, services, integration/component, unit-tests. Document strategy, highlight pros & cons. Create PoC
- Ability to design test automation solution architecture based on the requirements. Able to ask questions to clarify all necessary details, quickly evaluate new challenges and provide solution to them
- Strong knowledge of at least one of development platform (Java, .NET, JS, etc.)
- Good Business domain knowledge, Leadership, Communication and Customer Relation skills
- Creating technology road-map for competency/domain and writing white papers and blue-prints
- Example of position description including responsibilities and high-level requirements
- Fluent English
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Use of high-valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects