EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer (Tosca/ UFT/ TestComplete/ ReadyAPI) to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Maintain effective daily communication with team members via stand-up meetings, documentation and status reports
- Keep the eye on possible innovations
- Create new automated TCs, maintain the already existing ones
- Regression test execution, defect ticket creation
- Review test automation code written by other team members
- 2+ years of professional work experience in a Software Automated QA Engineer role
- Working experience with one of these: Tosca / UFT / TestComplete / ReadyAPI
- Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in Agile SDLC
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive
- Practical experience with Web services (REST based)
- Hands-on experience delivering automation with a focus on Continuous Integration/Continuous Development
- Experience with Selenium-WebDriver based tools
- Working experience with Java and GIT
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland