System Engineer / DevOps
- Wroclaw, Poland
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
The opportunity is for a hands-on engineer with a passion for automation to join a team of 10 equally passionate technologists.
• Build a proprietary tool to deliver Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) to suite of 1400+ enterprise applications developed by 3500+ developers.
• Be passionate about improving developer experience and making it easy to do the right thing
• Communication and advocacy are also key - you will sell by word and example: CI/CD, everything as code & DevOps as philosophy
• Be a part of re-engineering a large-scale system to leverage containers and cloud technologies with Azure and Kubernetes and bring them to other development teams to use
We're extending a passionate and innovative cross-functional engineering team in Wroclaw. It will unite about 10 outstanding technologists around a common vision of delivering, at global and enterprise scale: CI/CD, Cloud Orchestration and making it easy for all our teams to do the right 'engineering' thing. Over and above that this team will be developer advocates: selling the vision, communicating, coaching and helping others achieve state of the art delivery pipelines. The team you'll join (Engineering Productivity) together with Neo are part of Digital Platforms team.
- Experience with CI/CD toolset including Github, TeamCity, Jenkins, Nexus
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as code tooling (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Vault, Consol)
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Kubernetes Service)
- Expert Unix and Windows command line tools knowledge
- You are:
- Effective communicator able to influence others
- Passionate about DevOps and improving productivity of others
- Advocate of iterative, test-centric development practices and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
Learn more about EPAM in Poland
Back to top