Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 40 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Currently we are looking for a Support Engineer for our Malta office to make the team even stronger.
- Work under supervision as part of a project team to deliver design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code. Identify bugs and devise solutions to these problems. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization. Develops resolutions to diverse and complex problems, very often requiring creativity
- Follow clear training path to learn fundamentals of Mule suite of products and services
- Gain a full understanding of messaging including API led connectivity and C4E
- Respond to support incidents within prescribed SLAs (Service Level Agreements), diagnose and troubleshoot Mule application and related technology incidents, establish root cause analysis, develop fixes and/or liaise with software engineering team and coordinate fixes, maintain clear and complete documentation of incident resolution
- Willingness to fulfill role on 24/7 basis as per customer agreements
- Graduate in software development orientated discipline and up to 18 months developer experience
- Basic knowledge of Java frameworks and associated technologies
- Ambition, passionate about technology, willing and keen to learn. Good team player
- Demonstrates potential - pet projects outside of study, hackathons, attends meet up for example
- Demonstrates strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Exercise effective communication, organizational and customer service skills
- An opportunity to develop and deliver software products and services to customers worldwide
- Work in the environment, which is at the leading edge of development of mobile technology
- Be rewarded with a very competitive package
- Be part of an energetic, talented and fun team that is growing fast
- Career opportunities few other companies can match
- A friendly, casual work environment
- Appreciative and understanding management
- The opportunity to travel the world
- Flexible hours, teleworking, study leave, sabbatical breaks