Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for highly competent (Senior) Network Engineer to strengthen our Infrastructure Delivery unit.
The role requires a strong networking foundation as well as knowledge of cloud networking with either Azure, AWS of GCP. We are looking for an adaptive engineer with breadth over several technologies in the network domain. You bring a solid background in routing and switching, firewalls, load balancers, and operational monitoring tools, among others. Software defined networking and infrastructure deployment by code is also not a new term for you.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
- Drive the digital transformation of our customers by building, managing, maintaining and troubleshooting on-premises and cloud-based networking platforms
- Be in charge of the design, configuration, implementation, maintenance, and operation of the network of our clients, ensuring the highest availability and complying with relevant service agreements
- Strive for automation either by coding, scripting or via third-party solutions
- Help define, collect, and report on service quality metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Work across teams to optimize reliability, performance, latency, and efficiency for infrastructure services
- Provide monitoring recommendations for systems under ownership
- Provide input into the product roadmap, including milestone schedules and deliverables
- Make sure that systems are built to required security standards
- Follow industry trends and maintain a strong interest in emerging technologies and best practices
- We expect the candidates to have some of these skills or the willingness to learn others:
- Profound networking experience including planning, deployment, configuration and migrations of LAN, WAN, WLAN services, firewalls, load balancers, DDoS products, VPN solutions. CCNP or higher technical level is expected
- Some experience of creating hybrid connectivity and migrating network workloads or whole datacenters to the cloud with Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience with cloud infrastructure automation and orchestration tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience in monitoring tasks and tooling such as New Relic, TICK/ELK stack, Grafana or Splunk
- CCNP or higher certification
- Certification by Microsoft, AWS or Google for cloud infrastructure administration
- Experience with software defined architectures like Cisco ACI
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Public exposure (articles, talks, workshops)
- Extended opportunity to grow professionally in a cross-cultural environment
- Access to various on-line courses from leading provider
- Access to engineering communities on a global scale
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social benefits in line with local legislation
- Health insurance and meal vouchers programs
- Special discount program for EPAMers with providers across Malaga and in other cities around the world
- Regular team collaboration events
- Office in a good location with easy access
- Referral bonuses
- Relocation support (for people from other countries)