Solution Architect (Test Automation)
- Hinganghāt, India
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a Solution Architect (Test Automation), who will be responsible for covering customers' business goals and technical tasks.
The role is for those who are enthusiastic about engineering solutions and technologies.
You will plan the full cycle project infrastructure and design, decide which components the product will comprise - either ready, "out of the box" or developed from scratch.
For some parts of the solution there will be an opportunity to create proofs-of-concept, participate in pre-sales, consult clients, conduct audits of existing solutions to evaluate their effectiveness and determine whether and how they can be improved.
- Design large-scale solutions with deep technical details
- Work closely with business in identifying project requirements
- Perform architecture review/audit
- Establish project necessities and goals to "go-live" solution
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities
- Provide RFP processing
- Communicate directly with customers during solution architecture design or implementation activities
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
- Solid experience in IT with main part in Automated Testing
- Advanced level in at least 1 business domain
- Experience in setting up test automation strategy for different domains and projects (T&M and Fixed-Price)
- Expert level of knowledge in Test Automation (frameworks, tools, approaches)
- Strong knowledge of at least 2 programming languages (including 1 scripting language). Preferred ones are: Java, C# .NET, JS
- Strong knowledge of architecture and ability to suggest different automation solutions based on architecture specifics
- 5+ years of experience in solution architecture design
- Understanding of basics of enterprise and business architecture
- Solid background in design and implementation of external services integrations (using REST/SOAP, microservices, ESB, SOA)
- Experience with multiple full lifecycle software development processes, approaches and methods (Scrum & RUP)
- Deep expertise in web application/web services architectures, relational and non-relational data storage specifics, cross-cutting concerns (security, monitoring, caching, etc.)
- Proactive approach and leadership in architecture engagement
- Experience in customer site assignments
- Strong communications skills
- Fluent English
- Opportunity to work on technical challenges that may impact across geographies
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online university, knowledge sharing opportunities globally, learning opportunities through external certifications
- Opportunity to share your ideas on international platforms
- Sponsored Tech Talks & Hackathons
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate to any EPAM office for short and long-term projects
- Focused individual development
- Benefit package: Health benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid time off, Flexible benefits
- Forums to explore beyond work passion (CSR, photography, painting, sports, etc.)
Back to top