Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm..
We are looking for highly competent Solution Architects to strengthen our Solution Architecture & Technology Consulting unit in Germany.
The role requires a strong background in consulting, architecture and software development, building client relationship, customer engagement and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and increased footprint in strategic accounts.
Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions with stakeholders, identify their issues, and communicate solutions.
- Supporting Projects by fulfilling Architect positions
- Providing Sales and Pre-Sales pursuits with Technology Consultancy
- Providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution
- Finding the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability
- Creating and presenting Proof-of-Concepts whenever required
- Creating and presenting Architecture proposals
- Liaison with delivery managers, business analysts, and development teams
- Carrying out technical audits and design reviews
- Evaluating new technologies, monitor hardware and software trends
- Participating in internal and external conferences
- Proven experience acting as Solution Architect
- Experience with at least one of the following domains: Telecommunication, Financial Services and Insurance
- Experience with designing Information Systems Architecture
- Strong understanding of Cloud eco-system: certificates for Google Cloud (Professional Cloud Architect) or Microsoft Azure ( Azure Solutions Architect Expert ) or AWS ( Solutions Architect Professional) is mandatory, knowledge of Baidu Cloud, Alibaba Cloud is an advantage
- Hands-on Applications development background including a good understanding of Enterprise Systems, Digital Technology including Cloud, Mobility, User Interfaces, Microservices, and Decentralized Systems
- Advanced end-to-end troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal form
- Ability to manage and lead teams of experts and share solution architecture methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate full commitment to providing exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Leadership skills to work comfortably with senior colleagues, up to and including C-level
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Company Pension Scheme
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular performance assessments
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly and enjoyable working team
- Relocation package support
- Regular corporate and social events
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- All benefits and perks are subject to specific eligibility requirements
- Join EPAM Germany, named a Top Company 2022 by Kununu