Software Test Engineer
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Software Test Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to facilitate the development of several solutions for the growing start-up business.
Our client is a US start-up company with a brand new business model in spheres of catering and delivery. Our team works on 3 parallel projects:
- a green-field solution for accounting process automation (inactive support);
- a green-field solution for contract management (in active development);
- verification of the financial data.
- Ensuring the quality of the green-field solutions
- New product features functional testing
- Preparing test cases
- Conducting regression testing
- Active participation in process meetings
- 2+ years of functional, integration, and regression testing experience
- Experience in creating bug reports, test cases, test result reports
- Good SQL knowledge (writing complex queries)
- Ability to work following SCRUM process
- Experience with Azure DevOps will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Back to top