Software Test Automation Engineer (Ruby)
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Software Test Automation Engineer (Ruby), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our client delivers solutions built on a single, secure platform that includes a massive consumer database, machine learning and multi-channel engagement that drives and accounts for targeted actions. As the award-winning consumer activation company, healthcare organizations and others trust them to activate their populations in meaningful ways.
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer (Ruby) to work on several products that power the cloud-based SaaS solution. You will be a part of the client team and participate in a different part of the project.
Project technologies and tools
- Writing Test strategies, test plans, and test cases for the Healthcare project
- Writing automation scripts for existing automation framework
- Support new and existing testing processes to ensure the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Able to generate test data as required for project testing
- Understands key daily reporting elements needed for stakeholders and partners
- Report testing progress to QA Manager against planned activities and schedule
- At least 2 years of experience with Ruby language
- Good in creating test strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Knowledge of test and tool development methodology
- Experience in quality assurance and automation frameworks and automated tests
- Experience with tools such as API, any knowledge on automation tools such as Java/Ruby and Scripting with Cucumber
- Hands-on experience in setting up automated testing as part of continuous integration (CI) build environments using Jenkins (preferred) or a comparable solution
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Back to top