Software Test Automation Engineer (Ruby)
- Dnipro, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is the country's largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of hard-working people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. Our client is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want by investing in our technical digital capabilities. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers.
We are looking for a Quality Automation Engineer to join our Scrum Team. You'll work as part of a full-stack agile development team to design and implement web applications.
The ideal candidate understands how to balance a desire for perfectionism with the need for pragmatism. You will integrate with and leverage our existing systems as you help build solutions. For this position, we can consider Java Quality Automation Engineers with a desire to learn Ruby Automation testing and provide mentorship.
- Write automation tests for customer-facing web applications and associated API endpoints (RubyOnRails, Angular, REST-based microservices)
- Contribute to a collaborative and innovative culture
- 2+ years of experience in software testing
- Experience with QA Automation RSpec And Capybara
- Solid knowledge of RubyOnRails desired
- Experience with integration testing
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top