Software Test Automation Engineer (Python)
- Odessa, Ukraine
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Software Test Automation Engineer (Python), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
The News Agency Engineering Team supports content delivery to publishers around the world, reaching around 1 billion consumers. We deliver broadcast video lives and files, photos, and text over satellite and the internet; handle video transcoding, photo and text format conversion and metadata enrichment; provide tools for searching and downloading content; sell and deliver archival content; operate web services and web sites that provide access to content.
This system is backend, processing news content (XML & JSON) and exposing it to the clients.
- 2+ years of automation testing experience
- Good knowledge of Python Experience in API automation testing
- Good knowledge of continuous integration tools
- Good experience in communication with customer - voice/email/chat
- Experience of back-end testing
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Back to top