Software Test Automation Engineer (.Net)
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Software Test Automation Engineer (.Net), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our client is the world's leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals. Their worldwide network of journalists and specialist editors keep customers up to speed on global developments, with a particular focus on legal, regulatory and tax changes.
Our project goal is to move product into the cloud by decoupling into micro-service and multi-tenant architecture.
Project technologies and tools
- .Net Core + .Net Standard
- Docker & Kubernetes/Azure Service Fabric (it depends)
- Kafka/Azure Service Bus (it depends)
- Azure SQL
- Creating Integration API layer (Workspace Time Entry, etc.)
- Making Image Connect (Azure, API development, refactoring) default attachment service
- Working on cost savings (infrastructure consolidation, converting services to multi-tenant)
- 2+ years of experience in test automation
- Good knowledge of C# and OOP
- Experience in Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with TFS/ Git
- Experience in CI (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Experience in Agile software development
- Good knowledge of testing theory, approaches, etc
- Knowledge of Web Services testing will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top