- Dnipro, Ukraine
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company, a top global provider of financial software and risk solutions.
The project is related to migration of a client's application to AWS. High-level scope is as follows:
• technical migration of the existing on-prem solution based on Hadoop to a strategic platform storing and processing the data to AWS cloud;
• implement a set of extensions and non-functional improvements (like performance) in the strategic solution;
• the new solution has been designed from scratch, EPAM team covers its development end-to-end starting with the requirements.
Planned team setup: a Scrum team including a Scrum Master/PM, 4 backend developers, 2 automation QAs, support of Solution Architect and BA.
- Perform testing of Web application
- Perform testing of Mobile application on iOS and Android
- Create, update and fix automated tests (JS)
- Requirements analysis
- Test documentation creation
- Participate in meetings with a customer
- Review and analysis of automated tests results
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with WebdriverIO, Cucumber
- Basic understanding of GraphQL
- Experience with TeamCity/Jenkins
- Experience with Github
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Back to top