- Kharkiv, Ukraine
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client creates a global brand deployment platform. Their solution empowers organizations to automate the production and deployment of integrated omnichannel marketing campaigns, quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively, for hundreds of markets, in dozens of languages, while safeguarding valuable brand equity.
It is a new and powerful way to automate the process of successful content customization and deployment for digital, print and video.
We are looking for a self-dependent and proactive Test Automation Engineer to perform all kinds of testing activities on the project.
- Perform testing of Web application
- Perform testing of Mobile application on iOS and Android
- Create, update and fix automated tests (JS)
- Requirements analysis
- Test documentation creation
- Participate in meetings with a customer
- Review and analysis of automated tests results
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with WebdriverIO, Cucumber
- Basic understanding of GraphQL
- Experience with TeamCity/Jenkins
- Experience with Github
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Back to top