EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a self-dependent and proactive Software Test Automation Engineer to perform automated testing activities.
Our customer provides a vast range of business and technology services to their parent company, which provides financial products and services to retail and institutional customers in over 30 countries. It's a great opportunity to work with a young and energetic team with a great culture.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- BDD/TDD concept knowledge, practical experience as an advantage
- Good knowledge of TypeScript
- Good knowledge of Selenium Web Driver
- Knowledge of Angular will be a plus
- Knowledge of Spectron will be a plus
- Knowledge of Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Cucumber will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours