EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Software Test Automation Engineer (Java), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our client is the largest international health & beauty retail group in Asia and Europe (based in Hong Kong), with over 12,000 stores operating 13 retail brands in 24 markets worldwide serving over 27 million customers per week.
The company operates the world's largest portfolio of retail formats, retail brands and running the gamut from health & beauty, luxury perfumeries and cosmetics, food, electronics etc.
Project technologies and tools
- Java 11
- 2+ years of automation testing experience
- Good knowledge of Java programming language
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
- Good understanding of test processes, methodologies and standards
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Basic knowledge of Cucumber
- Experience with Git, SVN or Jenkins CI
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours