Software Test Automation Engineer (Java)
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Software Test Automation Engineer (Java), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our client is the world's learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. It combines world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale.
Project technologies and tools
- Perform gap analysis of current state of automation and functional testing process and infrastructure and strategize future state of automation
- Develop, and implement automation frameworks to support integration, web service and web browser testing
- Write functional tests, automated tests and test framework for application and services under test
- Write and reviewing test strategies, test plans, and test cases, based on the agile stories and/or product requirements
- Interact and collaborate directly with software developers, product managers, and business analysts to ensure proper development and quality of applications and products
- 2+ years of automation testing experience
- Good knowledge of Java programming language
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
- Good understanding of test processes, methodologies and standards
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Basic knowledge of Cucumber
- Experience with Git, SVN or Jenkins CI
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top