Software Test Automation Engineer (Java)
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
0As a Software Test Automation Engineer (Java), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our client is the UK's largest multi-channel supplier of Trade Tools, Plumbing, Electrical, Bathrooms and Kitchens. With over 30 years' experience in the industry, our client dispatch tens of thousands of parcels every week for next day and weekend delivery to tradesmen, handymen and serious DIY enthusiasts all over the UK. Project is part of a home improvement company with over 1,100 stores in 10 countries.
Our project is about developing a large-scale enterprise solution within a team of more than 100 engineers.
Project technologies and tools
- Rest assured
- Creation automation tests
- Framework maintaining and enhancement
- Test run and troubleshooting
- Reports creation
- 3+ years of automation testing experience
- Good knowledge of Java programming language
- API testing experience using RestAssured framework
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
- Good understanding of test processes, methodologies and standards
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Basic knowledge of JBehave, FitNesse
- Experience with Git, SVN or Jenkins CI
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top