Software Test Automation Engineer (C#)
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Software Test Automation Engineer (C#), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is a US provider of information for worldwide professionals in healthcare. As part of the Team of 80+ highly skilled engineers, you will be involved in developing a healthcare solution. This solution allows users to get immediate access through the relevant search to the most up-to-date diverse information available. Content is gathered from different sources, processed and is then available through user-friendly UI.
The project is focused on the development of a complex platform for working with healthcare information. The EPAM team involved in the platform creation that accumulates and distributes medical knowledge. The platform is used by doctors, nurses, and medical laboratories to get access to the most relevant knowledge base in the industry. The technologies are on the .NET stack and Web services. Knowledge of the latest and greatest engineering practices including CI/CD and Agile processes is essential. Our team is working on a bunch of services used across all platform, the main one is the search engine (Solr search engine).
Testing is mostly API (Rest services) with SoapUI.
Project technologies and tools
- Selenium Web Drive
- SQL, JS, Jenkins
- Web services
- SoapUI and Rest web services testing
- Service layer tools (fiddler or similar, RestSharp)
- Automation test case creation and execution
- Extending and maintaining the existing testing framework
- Bugs reporting and bug fix verification
- Interacting with other distributed teams of this product
- Working closely within SCRUM/Delivery teams as well as the larger QA team under the supervision of a mentor on priorities provided
- Automation vs manual: 80% vs 20%
- 2+ years of experience in test automation
- Good knowledge of C# and OOP
- Experience in Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with TFS/ Git
- Experience in CI (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Experience in Agile software development
- Good knowledge of testing theory, approaches, etc
- Knowledge of Web Services testing will be a plus
- Experience in SoapUI will be a plus
- Knowledge of Protractor and JMeter will be a plus
- Experience of manual testing (requirement analysis, test case design)
- Strong communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours
Back to top