EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for both novice and experienced Software Test Automation Engineers for our Brest office to make the team even stronger.
We offer you an opportunity to work in a friendly team on interesting projects for the largest West European and American companies in various spheres (including finance, marketing and travel).
- Software development or testing experience
- Web services or UI test automation experience (using Selenium)
- Good command of English (both written and spoken)
- Experience working with Java/С#
- Experience working with xUnit frameworks
- Experience working with version control systems
- Constant development of professional skills due to usage of the cutting-edge technologies
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Extensive social package (medical care, discounts, etc.)
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization and self-development
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events