Software Maintenance Engineer
- Gdańsk, Poland
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland. You can also work from one of our offices in Gdańsk, Kraków, Wrocław, Katowice or Warsaw.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Main purpose of the application - provide US Banks and individual appraisers functionality to request and perform some properties (houses, flats) appraisal reporting.
There are variety of flow supported by application: Orders creation, Duplicate Check, Auto Assignment of Appraisers, Reviews, Exception Management, Vendor/Customer Management, Processor Management & Assignment, UCDP, Review Workflow, LOS/3rd Party Integrations, Data Extractions/ Transfer.
- SQL - very good experience is a must
- Experience in Windows / ISS - administration, troubleshooting, monitoring
- ASP.NET Web Forms, C# - solid experience with any .Net apps, reading the code, understanding the logic, troubleshooting, tuning, monitoring
- MS SQL Server 2012 fundamentals knowledge (indexes, procedures and functions, transactions) and troubleshooting experience
- ITIL - fundamental understanding (incidents, problem, change management)
- Readiness for evening/night/morning shifts, weekend releases, on-call
- Good spoken English
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in TFS, Jira
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
Back to top