EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer specializing in Java in Ho Chi Minh City. We have many upcoming opportunities with global brand-name clients for high-profile projects that require someone with excellent technical delivery skills.
EPAM Systems, Inc. (EPAM) is a global product development, digital platform engineering, and digital and product design agency headquartered in the US. EPAM has been named 5 times in Forbes' 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies. Vietnam is the most recent location that EPAM has established office. This is your opportunity to join an organization in start-up mode that plans to (at least) double in size every 2-3 years. We are looking for excellent employees that want to see a similar growth in their careers.
Value the individuals - We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success;
Strive for excellence - We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments;
Act as a team - We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity;
Focus on Customers - We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs;
Act with integrity - We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Understand, analysis requirement clearly and estimate tasks properly. And then, research, design, implement and test software program by applying best practices of engineer excellent. Finally, write and update technical documentation in Confluence pages
- Do troubleshooting to identify possible causes of problems, provide suitable solution and fix issues without breaking existing functionalities
- Participate in Agile Scrum activities: daily standup, demo session, retrospective, estimate and planning, etc
- Follow company policies and take part in required training courses
- A degree of computer science or equal certification of software engineering and at least 1.5 years of experience in software development
- Good at Java, JUnit, Git, Maven, design patterns and SOLID design principles
- Experience in Rest API, Spring MVC and relational DB (MSSQL, DB2, MySQL, Posgres) or NonSQL (MongDB, Cassandra, etc)
- Good communication skills with both verbal and written in English
- Can do attitude, willing to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Experience in Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Security, Microservices, JWT, Swagger, Mockito, Kafka, TDD, and BDD practices
- Experience in development process and CI/CD tools e.g. Atlassian JIRA, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Unique opportunity to work for challenging projects in a multinational team
- An extremely international working approach; expect to work with clients, trainers, managers from major cities in Asia, Europe and the US
- There is no typical day; you will have the opportunity to be involved in tech talks, client demos, training, prototyping, pre-sales as well as software development
- The highest levels of technical software delivery; you will be challenged and you will learn new skills and techniques
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- 10 days paid sick leave
- 19 days paid vacation
- 13th month salary as standard
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Free English classes and unlimited self-service trainings
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and creative atmosphere
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events