EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
We are looking for a Software Development Project Manager to join our team in Budapest, Hungary.
- Minimum 2+ years relevant project management experience within software development projects
- Must have: Agile PM methodology knowledge and experience
- Outstanding English skills (C1)
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (oral and written), ability to adapt delivery style and language to suit the audience
- Customer-facing attitude together with client management
- Flexibility to work well in a dynamic environment with short delivery timescales and changing priorities
- Ability to present complex issues and solutions to mixed audiences, where necessary resolving conflict and complexity by delivering practical agile solutions
- Ability to form and maintain key relationships of mutual trust and respect, which fosters a climate of collaboration
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs