EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We have made many important decisions to align EPAM to the new global operating environment, including taking significant steps to ensure the safety and well-being of more than 45 000+ EPAMers, and to continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world . As result, the vast majority of EPAM's teams are working from home.
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore, until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience; we look forward to speaking with you.
The Software Architect is a primary member of the project leading team in EPAM and is responsible for the architecture design and implementation, understanding of architectural patterns to satisfy provided non-functional requirements, POC implementation. The Software Architect works together with the Business Owner, Product Owner, Business Analyst, Delivery Manager, Enterprise Architect, System Architect, Solution Architects, Technical Leads and implementation team to deliver the entire solution for the customer.
- 3+ years of experience on similar position
- Profound knowledge of enterprise integration patterns, software development patterns
- Understanding of event-driven architecture, messaging communication patterns, multi-threading, layered architectures, etc
- In-depth knowledge of at least one enterprise-level programming language (Java)
- Experience with PowerShell scripts, python scripts, familiarity with both Windows and Linux systems
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes
- Understanding of UX
- Familiarity with Google Cloud, Azure, AWS
- Knowledge of properties of frameworks written in different languages and how they are normally set up and deployed
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level, both verbal and written (B2)
- We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle - from concept to delivery into production
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Using English on a daily basis
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, 5 paid sick days, meal vouchers, reimbursement of glasses, contribution to pension fund)
- Rotation program - possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects within 30 countries