EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Do you have a combination of deep technical expertise, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills?
Do you enjoy helping сlients architect systems and solve technical problems?
Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organizations?
This is an opportunity to work with highly skilled and professional architects and engineers who specialize in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
We are looking to hire Sitecore Solution Architect who can lead on key strategic client projects and help grow the Sitecore practice.
- Sitecore application architecture and system design
- Build close consultative client-facing relationships throughout the project lifecycle
- Author/review client-facing documentation, gather technical requirements, create design documentation and diagrams, present design for review
- Take ownership for technical implementation of client's projects in Sitecore
- Prioritize work, control development process, execute periodic code reviews to evaluate the produced code against the quality standards
- Assist presales with solution architecture and project estimation
- Provide Level of Effort (LOE) estimates
- Generate thought leadership and contribute to best practices for Sitecore implementations
- Lead and perform difficult development tasks such as complex integrations
- Mentor Sitecore developers in best practices for web application development
- Experience in an architecture role, ability to gain trust with clients and take their projects to the next level
- Solid experience in Sitecore implementations, Sitecore certification
- Experience in .NET/ASP.NET MVC
- SOLID principles and secure coding practices
- Familiarity with content lifecycle
- Understanding of cloud-native architecture, API-first development, and microservices
- Proven ability to lead and mentor a medium to large team
- Good spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours