Sitecore Software Engineer
- Vinnytsya, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Middle/Senior Sitecore Software Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our client is the UK's leading manufacturer of kitchens working. Our project is about implementation of re-usable web components and Sitecore Experience Editor project for the client.
Delivering several projects as part of customer's larger Program, that digitalizes particular customer's business workflows. The digitalization is performed via enhancing functionality and UX on the customer's main web-site (based off Sitecore CMS) and its integration with customer's ERP systems (such as SAP and K8).
Project technologies and tools
- Sitecore CMS on the backend
- MVC front end (no UI framework)
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with MVC front end (no UI framework)
- Experience with Sitecore & .Net project (previous experience beneficial)
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with Jquery
- Experience with CSS
- Experience on a similar projects
- Good spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible working schedule
Back to top