Senior/Lead User Experience Designer
- London, United Kingdom
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems are looking to recruit a Senior/Lead User Experience Designer to join our growing digital team in Central London. We put our clients and their customers' needs at the forefront of everything we do; so that we can truly enhance the experience and solve problems.
We partner with the senior teams of world-class brands across a range of industries, we're always expanding our knowledge and challenging our clients and ourselves.
What we're looking for:
• A Senior User Experience Designer with a passion for innovation.
• An outstanding designer to work across the entire UX lifecycle from concept to implementation to craft useful and beautifully designed experiences.
- Lead the UX on a range of project types, from design and build, to Research/Discovery
- Organise and facilitate workshops with the support of the UX Director
- Continue to learn and develop skills and methods across UX Strategy, Design Research, IA/Interaction design, Service design, Product Development and Thought Leadership
- Plan and run user research activities, gather and organise findings
- Reuse and suggest new user-centric methodologies to frame problems / needs
- Proactively challenge the design process and team members to consistently achieve the best outcome
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience within a digital agency
- Deep understanding of all aspects of UX, with a pulse on the latest developments
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, covering pitching, presentations and superb writing skills
- Expert understanding of UX methods and when to apply them effectively
- Experience in generative and evaluative based research activities and understand the wider context of digital product design
- Experience working in an agile environment, and have experience working together with engineering teams
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period
Back to top