Senior/Lead Systems Engineer
- Minsk, Belarus
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We need a strong Senior/Lead Systems Engineer to work in a game development industry. Engineer in this position must be able to take decisions without any direct supervision and present his own thoughts to the customer.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is a global leader in developing cutting-edge gaming and cross-platform game engine technology. The company designs and produces high-end action games for consoles, personal computers, and mobile devices with their most popular title (currently #1 in the world) attracting 200M+ players worldwide.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
You will work with our customer's internal IT department on DataDog/Splunk monitoring/logging solution for the IT Operations team. The main focus is to provide visibility across multiple systems and components, come up with brand new monitoring and alerting strategy, write runbooks for the Operations team.
What You Have
- Strong Operational Excellence skills and experience designing and operating complex modern monitoring solutions
- Production experience with DataDog and Splunk, or similar
- Experience configuring monitoring & alerting dashboards using Grafana or similar
- Production experience with AWS
- Bash and Python scripting skills
- Familarity with VM management, DataStore and Networking, Templates
- Experience in creating, modifying and supporting configuration for AWS, ESXi and DataDog resources
- Ability to hold operation and reactive activities
- VMWare ESXi
- Ansible / Terraform
- DataDog (Monitors, Dashboards, Metrics, Synthetic checks)
- Splunk (Agent installation, Logging, Indexes, Search Patterns)
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world's digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning program
- Corporate and social events
Learn more about EPAM in Belarus
Back to top