Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 61,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
On this role you will be responsible for owning and maintaining various critical systems within technology that require a mixture of operations, system engineering, and software engineering to be kept up to date.
We are looking for a Senior/Lead SRE with relevant experience, who are willing to join in a challenging project and able to perform the following responsibilities:
• Maintenance & Support for Thermite (Very minor feature requests, manage the support channel);
• Maintenance for Decider;
• Maintenance for Nix (upgrades);
• Maintenance for 3rd party JVM Dependencies (Not Scala/JDK itself);
• Maintenance for Gerrit (Quarterly Upgrades);
• VPN Management and this list is expected to grow as we bring more of the Production Engineering software to a steady maintenance state.
- Driven, dependable, and empathetic personality
- Ability to independently set goals and achieve them based on the larger vision and projects
- Expertise in at least one of the following languages: Scala, Java, or Python
- 1-3+ years of experience working with cloud infrastructure in AWS
- Being a Software GENERALIST - be able to work with multiple stacks of tools, approaches and environments (Mac, Windows, Linux)
- 1+ year of experience with Terraform
- Experience with Systems Engineering
- Experience with Nix and/or NixOS
- Extended opportunity to grow professionally in a cross-cultural environment
- Access to various on-line courses from leading provider
- Access to engineering communities on a global scale
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social benefits in line with local legislation
- Health insurance and meal vouchers programs
- Special discount program for EPAMers with providers across Malaga and in other cities around the world
- Regular team collaboration events
- Office in a good location with easy access
- Referral bonuses
- Relocation support (for people from other countries)